The Oxford Advantage
Since 1951, Oxford Plumbing & Heating has helped keep generations of Pennsylvania families safe, healthy and comfortable. Experts in the repair and installation of plumbing, HVAC and indoor air quality equipment, our family-owned and -operated company strives to build lifetime relationships with the customers who entrust us with their homes. Serving with integrity and professionalism, we’re unlike any other contractor you’ve met.
Our Promise: Your Peace of Mind
Oxford customers appreciate these unique facets of our old-school service approach:
- Clear, honest communication. We believe the more you know about your home’s mechanical systems, the better prepared you’ll be to deal with an emergency. At every visit, we take time to answer your questions, address your concerns and teach you about your home comfort options. And, since we don’t pay employees on commission, they won’t talk you into products and services you don’t need.
- Emergency service. When your plumbing, air conditioning or heating system breaks down or starts to act up, an Oxford representative will answer your call.
- Technician skill & training. Oxford’s friendly, uniformed technicians have an average of 20 years’ experience serving in their chosen trade. Continuing to hone their skills with advanced certifications and safety training, they are the best of the best in Chester County.
- Free estimates for new equipment. When it’s time to replace a lagging or aging HVAC or plumbing system or you’re ready to add onto your home, Oxford technicians supply free consultations and no-obligation estimates.
- 100% satisfaction. There is nothing more important than your total satisfaction, so our team promises to exceed your expectations at every visit, guaranteed.
Schedule Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Service
Dial 610.932.9503 to reach our live answering service and a technician will be dispatched to your home.
To schedule repairs for your home’s mechanical systems or request a plumber or HVAC expert in Chester County, PA, call 610.932.9503 or connect online.